Email Hydee Weis
Employee Wellness ProgramThe City of Roswell's Employee Wellness Program promotes and supports the health, safety, and well-being of our extraordinary staff. By offering in-house programs and classes, the Employee Wellness Program aims to inspire staff to make healthy lifestyle choices that will help them be the best they can be for themselves, their families, and their community.
- Circuit Training
- Cardio Fusion
- Core Training
Signing Up for Fitness ClassesSpace will be limited and attendance will be taken. Part-time employees are encouraged to sign up for group fitness, but priority will be given to full-time employees.
Upon sign-up, you will receive either a confirmation email explaining that you have saved your position in the class, or a message explaining that you are on a waiting list for a particular class (please allow 48 hours to receive this email).
If you Are Unable to Attend ClassIf you know ahead of time that you will be absent for a particular session please let me know. Those employees who incur two consecutive absences, without notifying Hydee Weis beforehand, will lose their position in the class; the next available employee will take their place.
In line with our continued support and encouragement of our employees as they strive towards goals of improved fitness, health and wellness, the City of Roswell proudly announces this new wellness benefit available to our full-time employees. Any full-time City employee can apply for reimbursement of up to $25 per race/fitness competition, not to exceed two races in a fiscal year, and as long as funds are available.
Not sure if your race or competition is eligible? Have more questions? Contact Hydee Weis at 770-594-6109 or email@example.com.
How It Works:
- Register and pay for an eligible race or fitness competition
- Remember, you can receive one reimbursement per period:
- Period 1: July 1 – December 31
- Period 2: January 1 – June 30
- Keep a copy of your registration and payment receipt
- Successfully complete the race/competition. Congratulations!!!
- Within 14 days of successfully completing the race/competition, turn in a completed reimbursement packet: Race/Fitness Reimbursement Form, proof of registration and payment, and copy of race/competition bib
- Wait for your reimbursement check of up to $25
- Do it again during the next reimbursement period!
Types of eligible races include
- Road Races (ex. 5K, 10K, half-marathon, marathon)
- Trail Races
- Bike Races
- Triathlon, Iron-Man
- Obstacle Course Races
Types of eligible fitness competitions include
- Crossfit Competitions
- Weightlifting/Strength Competitions