Feeling Under the Weather?
The City of Roswell’s Employee (CORE) Wellness Center at Waller Park Recreation Center is the newest edition to the City’s ongoing efforts to provide its employees with the best in health and wellness options.
This new on-site wellness center is close to work, reducing the time it takes to address healthcare issues, as well as reducing leave hours needed.
Staffed by a Family Nurse Practitioner and Medical Assistant from Healthstat clinical providers, the center can provide health services to all full-time City employees, former employees on the medical plan via COBRA, and part-time employees covered on the medical insurance plan.
- Available for sick visits, annual physicals, and management of chronic diseases.
- Can coordinate care with your existing Primary Care Physician.
- Free preventive services, and a small fee ($25) for non-preventive services.
- Certain prescription medications dispensed onsite at cost.
- Reduced wait times and convenient 20-30 minute appointments.
The CORE Wellness Center is open on Tuesday and Thursdays from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. For more information, call 770-817-6070.